A few words about us
The Accountancy Office PROFIT has been operating since 2004.
We specialize in providing comprehensive tax, accountancy, HR and payroll services for both Polish and international companies.
We offer an extensive range of bookkeeping services designed to support all types of economic operators, including sole traders and family-owned businesses, small- and medium-sized enterprises, commercial partnerships and joint-stock companies.
– medical care and aesthetic medicine clinics, dental care centres,
– law firms,
– media and advertising agencies,
– companies providing construction, installation and renovation services,
– providers of goods and/or passenger transport services, courier and/or parcel delivery services,
– grocery shops, sales and service centres,
– bookshops and publishing houses,
– automotive sector companies,
– consulting companies.
With best regards
mgr Beata Karolak
Licence MF 6657/2004
Biura Rachunkowego PROFIT
Thank you for 15 years together ....
– self-employed persons and sole traders,
– civil law companies,
– limited partnerships,
– limited liability companies,
– joint-stock companie
Forms of accounting:
– revenue and expenses ledger,
– revenue records (fixed tax rate),
– general ledger.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
Here’s a snapshot of what we can do for you:
– maintain records of fixed assets,
– prepare tax returns,
– prepare reports for the Central Statistical Office of Poland (GUS),
– submit tax returns to Revenue Offices,
– keep you up to date with new legislation affecting your business position,
– remind you about payment deadlines,
– prepare financial statements,
– represent you before Revenue Office and the Social Insurance Institution (ZUS) as your appointed agent.
Additionally, we can:
– prepare letters to Revenue Offices and the Social Insurance Institution (ZUS),
– prepare diverse types of accounting summaries,
– develop an accounting policy,
– solve accounting and tax problems,
– prepare INTRASTAT declarations.
EMPLOYER SUPPORT SERVICES:
– processing documents and payments for the Social Insurance Institutions (ZUS),
– processing documents and payments for Revenue Offices,
– preparing payrolls,
– HR services,
– preparing annual declarations
– business start-up and taxation advice
– liaison with a chartered auditor
– collection of documents from the Client
The monthly rate for our services is arranged on a case-by-case basis.
The final price may vary according to:
– form of accounting
– number of accounting documents
– number of employees
– scope of additional services
Owner of the Company. Master’s degree in economics – Maria Curie Skłodowska University, Faculty of Organisation and Management Postgraduate diploma in finance and corporate accounting studies. Licence No. 6657/2004 of the Polish Ministry of Finance
Settlements Department: Commercial Books / Human Resources and Payroll
Settlements Department: KPiR / Human Resources and Payroll
„Aures-Audyt" Joanna Zdanowska, Chartered Auditor and Tax Counsel
A chartered auditor occupies a position of public trust which involves reviewing tax reports and statements, as well as certifying that tax information delivered by companies and organizations to the market are complete and accurate.
This is, of course, the case for certain organizations which are required by law to have their financial statements reviewed and certified by a chartered auditor.
Biuro Rachunkowe PROFIT
ul. Fabryczna 9 lok. 4
w dni robocze od 7.30 do 16.30
design by GOLBADESIGN.PL
Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone, jakiekolwiek użycie materiałów bez zgody autora będzie surowo karane.
Uwaga, ta strona używa COOKIES. Pamiętaj, że w każdej chwili możesz zmienić ustawienia dotyczące COOKIES w ustawieniach swojej przeglądarki internetowej.